Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Cards of the Month - February 2012

...or I should say, "Les cartes du mois sont arrivés!*" 

This month is a celebration of loooooove...capital L. capital U. capital V!

Here's one of the images of the five in the set...


Order now so you can fill someone's boîte aux lettres on that special day...or any other day of the year ahead!

Yes, you are correct.  This is very similar to yesterday's image...I just couldn't decide which I liked better...when in doubt...


Yours waiting by the mailbox,
leslie

* the cards of the month have arrived


ps:  there is no © on the actual cards...that's simply an internet image stamp.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both cards are lovely Leslie. So pretty! why do you suppose they are carrying twigs? For their fireplace?

Is it still snowing there?

la fourchette said...

Kris, thanks...but only the top image is one of the cards this month...those letter boxes were shot after the cards went to print...but you've given me an idea for next year! No snow today but we're supposed to be really in for it tomorrow! Hold on to your mittens!

AL said...

I have to say that I prefer la boite aux lettres image from today..that hint of colour is just perfect. The card is lovely

la fourchette said...

AL, thanks for your feedback on that. I'm really liking this 'barely black and white' phase I'm in. I appreciate your thoughts on it...and your kind words!

You migh also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...