Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Town of A Thousand Faces Series - Nº 2

As you can see, this will simply be a variation on a theme for the entire week...but let me assure you:  this is not a case of 'you've seen one, you've seen 'em all!'

Oh no, no, no!  Just wait...you'll see!  These are characters are as unique as can be.

For instance, check out the slight dimple on this one - not to mention the adorable double chin detail!


Cute, non?!  (He actually reminds me a bit of one of the ghosts in Ebeneezer Scrooge's wild Christmas Eve dreams.)

À demain...

Yours in 'about face(s)',
leslie

2 comments:

AL said...

I see what you mean about one of the ghosts from A Christmas carol...also reminds me of a Venetian mask for Carnevale

la fourchette said...

AL, I thought so! Glad you can see it, too. And yes! The Carnevale mask imagery is quite timely!

You migh also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...