Sunday, February 05, 2012

Kitchen Magic

The word photography is from the Greek:  phos = light and graph = drawing or writing.

I'm not sure who's zooming who in this image, but this is the kind of marvelous light I'm always on the lookout for!  Check this out! 

Just remember:  Everything's all light!
And in my own little kitchen.  You just never know when you're going to run into one of those magical moments - right in the middle of an otherwise mundane morning.

Bon dimanche à tous!

Yours...tripping the light fantastic...sometimes in the kitchen,
leslie

8 comments:

Elizabeth at Eiffel Tells said...

Fabulous - light and form. The world appears different when one has a camera in their hand and an eye for detail.
Bonne semaine

la fourchette said...

Elizabeth Eiffel, merci beaucoup! This is how I see the world all the time! It's a magical place to me and has been since I was a child. Once I figured out that I could capture my views to share, well...as they say: the rest is history...errr... 'her-story'!

AL said...

The light has been captured so beautifully...almost like a genie in a bottle.

la fourchette said...

AL, thanks! What a wonderful description of this light energy. (And it would seem that this playful genie is jumping between the wine carafe and the milk pitcher.)

donna said...

i'm in love with this image....i stare at it and then come back in awhile and stare at it some more.......

la fourchette said...

donna, now that's what a photographer loves to hear! stare away! it pleases me no end...

Anonymous said...

Love this photo! But even more so, I am coveting that creamy white stoneware.

la fourchette said...

Kris, merci! My little white stoneware collection is a little habit I picked up many years ago...this place is perfect for adding thisses and thats!

You migh also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...