Monday, January 31, 2011

Monday Morning Meteo*

Bonjour à tous!

This week's soup is still simmering so you can look for it to be served up in the next day or so.  In the meantime, a peek at these little dewy faces from the marché, kissed by raindrops...


...or snugly protected against the elements.


Either way, they brighten another soggy day in these parts.  And you?  How's the weather in your corner of the world?

I have a work project going that is putting La Fourchette on the back burner at the moment...not to mention that little 'déménagement**' project...so keep an eye on that pot simmering on the back burner for me, would you?

Check in again tomorrow - if the soup isn't ready, I'll show up with something!

Ciao,
Leslie

* weather report
** move (as in relocation)

4 comments:

Meine Dinge Franka said...

And here is the weather from Germany - Nürnberg:
cold (-4°) & cloudy

Salut!
*Tasiaa

la fourchette said...

*Tasiaa, brrrrrrr! Thanks for bringing us an update from your corner. We are at 6º here (43F) so I'm sending warm thoughts in your direction!

Ciao,
Leslie

leslie said...

Good morning Leslie,
Freezing here and more snow tomorrow. I have lived in my house for 23 years and have never seen this much snow. Since you will be busy it will give me a chance to look through your older posts and see how this adventure began. I'm sure it will be like reading a lovely book complete with photographs. Good luck with the writing project and the move.
leslie

la fourchette said...

leslie, I've seen some of the images from the storms in your region. All I can say is, "wow!" My sister and her husband just returned home (Minnesota) to below 0ºF temps. And from where were they returning, you may ask? Poor things: Hawaii!

Thanks for the good wishes...and enjoy the wander through the back posts. Ahhhh..."a lovely book"...how encouraging...one day!

Ciao,
Leslie

You migh also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...