Saturday, December 03, 2011

Reflections on London

Though there are many more images to remind me of what a lovely time I had, this will be the last in our London week series. 


Looking altogether like a moat around the building, this 'pool' is actually the skylight 'rooftop' of the little basement café at the National Gallery.  Clever, non?

Just in case you're reading this:  I had a wonderful time (though I missed seeing Peter...next time!) and as always, you made me feel like a spoiled princess with your generous hospitality and attention to detail in helping me navigate your lovely city.  Many thanks, John.  As I said before, I heart you...big!

Ciao...to London...at least until next time...
leslie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leslie,

I really like this photo. It does look like a moat around the building. How clever!

Kris

You migh also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...