Saturday, March 17, 2012

Little World Views - Saturday at the Marché



I'm playing with a new little toy on my iPhone...in a system that was mysteriously deleted yesterday which had me in a fetal position in a corner before the kind folks at Apple and elsewhere held my hand and guided me into retrieving all that had been lost.  I may look all cutting edge and stuff...but really, I'm just playing.  When it gets tough, I freeze with no clue as to how to find my way back into play mode.  Oh well.  It doesn't happen often...knock on wood.  (Yes.  I do have to say that.)


Bon weekend!
leslie

5 comments:

Susan B said...

Very cool imagery! That does it, am trading in my iphone2 for one of the new ones....

donna said...

i am once again in *LOVE* with one of your pics....this is just such a nice blend of shapes and images....i just got caught up on your life lately....it's exhilarating when someone notices or sees worth in something you have created from your soul....i'm still spinning in tennis-land over here....but i stopped long enough to smell the roses

Anonymous said...

It can cause one to "throw one's hand up" in frustration!

Happy St. Paddy's Day to you dear Leslie and may the luck of the Irish always be upon you!♥

sanda said...

Is that ivy leaves? Rose leaves? Whatever it is, is beautiful. No, the photographer made it beautiful!

la fourchette said...

déjà pseu, thanks! Enjoy the new iPhone...

donna, hello!! hope you're enjoying the tennis. you've been missed at la fourchette! i'm having a kick-in-the-pants time with some abstract playing. glad you like it. enjoy the rest of the tennis. we'll be here when you get back.

Kris, at least!! ;} Thank you, m'dear...and right back at you!

sanda, rose leaves! ding, ding, ding! Good for you! And thank you so much! Both compliments are lovely...{But I have to say, between you and me, I *really* kind of like that last one! ;}

You migh also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...