Thursday, March 01, 2012

Cards of the Month - March 2012

The March cards have arrived!


As always, each is individually signed (matching ivory envelope included) and a set of five is tied with a ribbon and a sprig of lavender from Provence before it's tucked into the envelope to be sent on its voyage to you.

This month celebrates the season in a variety of ways.  The temperatures are not quite warm enough to bring the birds home, so we're tempting them to find their way back with these charming porcelain characters (shot in Paris)...


...and although we are drenched in sunshine for the moment, this month often brings darker skies and showers to the 'hood...



...a tip of the hat to the March Hare and his attendance at a famous tea party...


...and finally, a petit àdieu to winter as it's probably time to put these away for now...


You can order these cards through La Fourchette right here.  And just a note, ask any number of 'card-holders' about the suitability of framing these lovelies.  (I've already heard from them so I know the answer:  they're definitely frame-able!)

By the way, March is coming in on little lamb's feet in this neck of the woods.  For you?

Yours - working away in the card atelier, 
leslie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful. Again, a great collection.

la fourchette said...

Anon, Thank you so much. I just love making these...from the photos to the card design...so if it pleases my dear readers...tant mieux! (all the better) Thanks for stopping in to share.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards Leslie. I love the umbrella over the cat...so cute.

Well, I'd have to say that March has come in like a lamb here in Texas but I hear the Midwest is having it come in like a lion. Our winter here was so mild that I don't even consider it a winter. I believe we only had 3-4 days where the temperature was at freezing. Sigh...I guess we will have another H~O~T summer!

On your comment regarding the giveaway about giving everyone something, It is soooo true. My grandmother used to get so mad at me because I was always giving everything I had away. She used to say to me " you'd give your behind away if you could". HA

You migh also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...