Saturday, October 22, 2011

Bon weekend!


It's Saturday!  Plan a Paris play-date - like this one...or a play-date wherever you may be.

Moi?  I'm going to visit my generalist ("on a Saturday?!?" I hear you say.  Why, yes. Yes, on a Saturday...and it will only cost me 20€ on top of that!  What a country!) to have him take a peek at my right peeper as it's been puffy for ... errr...months and I'm tired of it.  I'm quite certain it's not an age-thing.  I don't thing age-things come with an itch.

Then I'm off to a new salon to trim and sweep some highlights through the tired mop that has me looking as if that puffiness might just be an age-thing after all. 

I'm hoping that at the end of this day, I'll look better than I did at its start.  Fingers crossed.  {And I mean everyone!  Fingers crossed everyone!  I need all the help I can get today!  ;}

How are you spending your Saturday?

Bon weekend,
leslie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leslie,

There is nothing like getting your hair done to give you a "lift". I hope that your eye problem isn't serious. There are worse things that can happen other than the age-thing which I can attest to.

Over the summer, I had a gallbladder attack that necessitated me to have gallbladder surgery which was bad in itself. A complication arose when a stone had found its way into a small duct that the surgeon could not reach. A different surgeon had to be called in the next day to remove it as it was what was causing the attacks. BUT, the worst of it was getting pneumonia after going through that. LOL LOL

Getting old has its ups and downs that's for sure.

Kris

la fourchette said...

Kris, one of these days I'll have to tell you all the saga of trying to find someone here who cuts curly hair...yikes! More about the eye tomorrow to catch everyone up...in the meantime, you can laugh at a complicated gallbladder surgery and subsequent pneumonia?!? Man, that's impressive! I'm still not at the 'laugh' point around last year's flu! Yay you!

A+ tout le monde!
leslie

You migh also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...