Sunday, June 12, 2011

Little World Views

It's a holiday weekend here with the fête - ing continuing through Monday. 

These fellows have been working around the corner from me for the last couple of weeks.  I imagine they'll be making the most of their Monday off.  But I'll see them again bright and early Tuesday morning.  I mean really, how charming is this?  Hoisting materials from street side to rooftop in a market basket?  I love this place!



Watch this space for the next Fork It Over give away!  I'll roll it out this week and you'll have to be quick - you'll only have three days to enter to win.

There's a new recipe in the oven, too.  That's right - in the oven!  It's been a cool couple of weeks here and I'm squeezing one more souris d'agneau (braised lamb) out before we head into lighter fare.  (Unless, of course, you're my brother-in-law and you save your oven roasted menus for the sweltering heat of mid-summer!  He'd be more likely to tuck this upcoming recipe away for mid-August!)

Now wave 'bonjour' to the nice workmen and wish them a good holiday...


...then plan to check back to see what's next in the Fork It Over series!

À bientôt,
Leslie


No comments:

You migh also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...