Monday, April 02, 2012

A Little Musical Interlude...And A Huge Favor To Ask

Oh my!  Is It April Already??!

Just a little hiccup!  Those pesky spinning plates took a tumble...but one foot in front of the other, things should be up and running shortly.

In the meantime, today's post offers a little jazz concert for your listening viewing pleasure...



...and a huge favor to ask:

The instacanvas folks are opening galleries according to votes/requests artists receive.  You can help me out by going to this link:  instacanv.as/lafourchette   then vote for my gallery to be opened.

When you click on that link, it will open a page where you'll see a big yellow button that says, "Request Gallery Opening".  Click that and you're done!  Well...all except for my heartfelt thanks for supporting my yet-to-be-opened gallery!  (Curtsy here.)

Hope your week is off to a great start.  Thanks for hanging in there while I picked up plates.

Yours, with my nose pressed to the window of my yet-to-be-opened gallery,
leslie

10 comments:

Susan B said...

Done!

AL said...

So pleased that all's well...I was worried when you hadn't posted for a while. Oh, I love this image, especially the 2 children standing in front of the musician. The people sitting around look very relaxed. And you have my vote! Good luck, in anticipation. Hugs.

Anonymous said...

Great image...I love the dog who reminds me of my Josie who passed almost 4 years ago! I went to your link and hit the yellow button. I hope your gallery will be opened.

I was starting to get worried because I hadn't seen any recent posts.

Yours in hoping your gallery will be opened!

Kris

Ann Knickerbocker said...

I am trying to get to a place to push the yellow button on instacanv.as.... but I am having trouble once I get to your page there doing anything to ask them to put your work up. Can you give us more instruction? Sorry...

donna said...

Done.........

Anonymous said...

Madame LER,

Done, per your request. Good luck. Maybe you will become the new Van Gogh?

Bubba's Person

la fourchette said...

Oh you are all so sweet! Merci - mille fois!

I'll keep you posted...who knows...I just keep doing what they tell me to do! ;}

AL, Thanks so much. I love this season when the sun comes out, the warmth brings people out into the terraces of the cafés and the musician's begin showing up to keep us all entertained. This is a great spot as the acoustics are fab right here.

Kris, You're right! I've seen pics of Josie and you are absolutely correct! A French 'cousin' perhaps! Thanks to you and AL for the concern...I feel like I'm doing a bit of running in place at the moment with lots to do in less time than I have...and then again, sometimes I just need to 'unplug' and I don't tend to unplug from all things internet in a very predictable way. Just a little breathing space for this introvert. ;}

Ann, It may be a server issue ... or browser, even. Sometimes that can be tricky. But I *could* have made it MUCH easier for you!! I occasionally fall into the 'duh' ditch and apparently, in my little hiatus, I forgot how to load links!! So sorry for the inconvenience!! And thanks so much for trying! It should be much easier now. Thanks for catching that.

donna, déjà pseu and bubba's person...along with all the others...thanks again! Really!!

Ann Knickerbocker said...

Thanks!! for the link. I can be clueless technically, but now the request has been sent ... good luck!!!

sanda said...

I tried to vote two days ago and "it" wouldn't allow it. I will go try again now. Keep the photos coming! Love them!

la fourchette said...

Ann and sanda, thanks! I'll keep you posted. (and sanda, thanks so much...I'll keep 'em coming...no worries there!)

You migh also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...